TALON PROTECTOR ENHANCED
October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 30 @ 5:00 pm EDT$500.00
The Talon Protector Series is the most comprehensive Tactical Carbine specific course that Talon offers. Consisting of three separate 3-day courses that will give the student 72 hours of informative and challenging instruction. Each class will build on the class before it and will end with a proficiency test.
Talon Protector – Enhanced – $500.00
- Basic Shooting Fundamentals
- Rifle Zero / Different Types
- Disassembly / Assembly / Trouble Shooting Common Issues
- Legal Presentation
- Target Anatomy
- Engagement Consideration
- State of Awareness / Situational Awareness
- Students will shoot a wide variety of drills from various positions and distances.
- 800 rounds Rifle Ammo / 200 rounds Handgun Ammo.
- Semi Auto Rifle with detachable Box Magazine
- x4 Spare Magazines
- Rifle Sling
- Method of carrying spare magazines
- Pistol and Holster
- Spare magazines for pistol
- Black permanent Marker
- Hearing and Eye Protection
- Talon Range
- View Organizer Website